AW: [metrics] [telemetry] [stein] cpu_util

Rafael Weingärtner rafaelweingartner at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 10:37:41 UTC 2019

He guys, we are working to address this issue of Ceilometer. The first PR
of a series that we are working on is the following:
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/677031/. The idea is to leverage Ceilometer
to enable operators/admins to create pollsters on the fly (without coding).

Reviews are welcome to help us get the first commit of the feature in.
Also, feedback and suggestions for further improvements.

--
Rafael Weingärtner