[tc] Feedback on Airship pilot project

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:10:17 UTC 2019

I notice that although the code is released under the Apache license,
looking at a conceivable real at-scale deployment one would need to read
docs still marked as belonging to AT&T, for example

https://opendev.org/airship/treasuremap links to
https://airship-treasuremap.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

which is marked "© Copyright 2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. Revision
93aed048."

I do not know if this is a problem, per se, but does not seem entirely
openstack-like to me.

Chris

--
Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com>