Request to update email of Launchpad Account

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Oct 15 12:41:46 UTC 2019

Pooja Jadhav wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am Pooja Jadhav. I have a Launchpad account with
> pooja.jadhav at nttdata.com <mailto:pooja.jadhav at nttdata.com> but now I
> have left the company so I am not able to access this email any more,
> Hence I am not entitled to do forget password as well.
>
> So I am requesting community to suggest me alternative way to solve this
> problem through which  I can put my Personal Email Id/ Current Corporate
> Id.

Hi Pooja,

Launchpad is run by Canonical, so unfortunately the OpenStack community
can't really help you.

You should ask your question on #launchpad on Freenode IRC, the
launchpad-users mailing-list[1] or on Launchpad itself[2]. To access
those last two you'll likely have to create a new Launchpad account, but
they might be able to merge them afterwards.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-users
[2] https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+addquestion

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)