[nova][ptg] Team dinner in Shanghai

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Tue Oct 15 10:26:06 UTC 2019

We haven't done one of these in a while (formally, anyway), so I think
it would be a good idea to take advantage of the lack of fussy eaters
[1] present and organise a team dinner. For anyone that hasn't joined
one of these before, it's a good opportunity for people that regularly
work on nova to spend some time with their fellow nova contributors IRL
(in real life) and for newer contributors to m̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶
̶h̶e̶r̶o̶e̶s̶ get to know the people reviewing their code.

If you are interested, please state so in the Etherpad [2] along with
days that work for you and I'll try organize a suitable venue.

Stephen

[1] Sorry Dan, Jay :P
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova-shanghai-ptg