[dev][taskflow] Accepting any decision

Michael Johnson johnsomor at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 00:15:56 UTC 2019

Hi Raja,

You can have a decider that goes down one of two paths and then
continues with common tasks.

See the Octavia code starting at Line 228 to Line 289 here:
https://github.com/openstack/octavia/blob/master/octavia/controller/worker/v2/flows/amphora_flows.py#L228

We "decide" if we can use a pre-booted VM and if not, we boot one.
Then once we have a VM by either path, we finish configuring it.

Michael