[tc] Weekly update
jean-philippe at evrard.me
Tue Oct 1 12:29:07 UTC 2019
Here's what need attention for the OpenStack TC this week:
1. We should ensure we have two TC members focusing on next cycle goal
selection process. Only Ghanshyam is dealing with this, and we must
help him on the way! Any volunteers? Thanks again gmann for working on
2. Jimmy McArthur sent us the results of the OpenStack User survey on
the ML . We currently haven't analyzed the information yet.
Any volunteer to analyse the information (in order to extract action
items) is welcomed. It would be great if we could discuss this at our
next official meeting, or at least discuss the next steps.
3. Our next meeting date will be the Thursday 10 October. I will be
travelling that day, so it would be nice to have a volunteer to host
the meeting. For that, our next meeting agenda needs clarifications.
It would be great if you could update the agenda (please also write if
your absent) on the wiki , so that I can send the invite to the ML.
I will send the invite on Thursday.
4. We still haven't finished the conversationg about naming releases.
There are a few new ideas floated around, so we should maybe drop the
current process to take count of the newly proposed ideas (The large
cities lists proposed by Nate, the movie quotes proposed by Thierry
)? Alternatively, if we can't find consensus, should we just entrust
the release naming process to the release team?
5. We should decide to deprecate or not the PowerVMStackers team 
and move it as a SIG. The votes don't reflect this.
Thank you everyone!
More information about the openstack-discuss