答复: [External] Re: Communication problem between ironic-python-agent and CI server.

Guannan GN2 Sun sungn2 at lenovo.com
Wed Nov 27 08:42:47 UTC 2019

Thank you Julia and Mohammed,

I guess there may have something wrong with my network configuration. Because CI server is not directly connect with BM node.

As our physical network is designed like this:

[cid:a7c29f59-740a-4fd7-8a84-c6a28a27a0c5]

So I use neutron to create "br-ens9" between ens9 and br-int when I deploy devstack. So that it can ping to ip I assigned to eno2 on BM node when deploying. However, I don't know whether ironic conductor can communiate to ironic python agent. Is that could be the root cause? I will take a look into it.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Guannan