[olso][pbr][i18n] Using setup.cfg [files] data_files to install localization files

info at dantalion.nl info at dantalion.nl
Tue Nov 26 17:27:09 UTC 2019

Hello,

  I don't think we need to specify them in setup.cfg.
  Am I missing something?

I thought so to but I recently checked on Watcher and noticed that executing
'python setup.py install' does not build + move the .mo files into the required locale
directories. I proceeded to test on other OpenStack projects and saw the same behavior.

This was verified by listing the available languages with:
`oslo_i18n.get_available_languages(DOMAIN)` which than only returns
`['en_US']`

Maybe `python setup.py install` is not the correct command to do this?

Kind regards.
Corne Lukken