[meta-sig][multi-arch] propose forming a Multi-arch SIG

ChangBo Guo glongwave at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 03:45:53 UTC 2019

Glad to see that we plan to form a SIG to better support ARM64 and other
architecture CPUs,  I think we can do something in the SIG,  functional
tests,  performance data share, share  best practices.

BTW,   we also have slides for the forum ,  find it  at
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TyKYqDTnuncQQpx6DFKNAIg1buCgjeGH1RsIMY14idI/edit?usp=sharing

Jeremy Freudberg <jeremyfreudberg at gmail.com> 于2019年11月23日周六 上午12:46写道:

--
ChangBo Guo(gcb)