[cinder][ops][extended-maintenance-sig][public-cloud-sig][enterprise-wg] Cinder to EOL some branches

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:21:40 UTC 2019

This is a courtesy notice that having received no responses to my email
of 28 October [0] proposing to EOL some currently open Cinder branches,
and following the policy articulated in [1], at today's Virtual PTG
meeting the Cinder project team has decided to put the following stable
branches into the End of Life state:
   driverfixes/mitaka
   driverfixes/newton
   stable/ocata
   stable/pike

I will submit the paperwork to get this process moving one week from
today (2 December 2019).

cheers,
brian

[0]