[meta][K8s][API][Extended Maintenance][Operation Docs] Change SIG to Advisory status

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:03:47 UTC 2019

Dear SIG members and chairs

To follow the discussion in Meta SIG PTG room [1]. I would like to propose
to change the following SIGs to Advisory status [2] to represent the SIG
stays around for provide help, make sure everything stays working and
provide advice when needed.

   - K8s SIG
   - API SIG
   - Extended Maintenance SIG
   - Operation Docs SIG

If you think your SIG should not belong to `advisory` statue. Please advise
from the following statuses:

   -

   active: SIG reaches out for discussion and event, have plans for the
   current cycle, host meetings or send ML out regularly.
   -

   forming: SIG still setting up.
   -

   advisory: SIG stays around for help, make sure everything stays working
   and provide advice when needed.
   -

   complete: SIG completes its mission.

If that sounds correct, I need at least one chair from each SIG +1 on [2],
so we can make sure it's what SIGs agreed on.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PVG-meta-sig
[2] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/695625/

--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,