[neutron][scientific-sig] SIG help with Linuxbridge ML2 maintenance?

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Thu Nov 21 18:31:54 UTC 2019

Hi all -

Following this discussion [1] around the Linuxbridge ML2 driver, I’m aware that a number of members of the Scientific SIG use this driver and appreciate its performance and simplicity.

Would anyone from the Neutron project involved in this issue be interested in joining a Scientific SIG meeting to discuss how SIG members can help with keeping this driver maintained?  Our next meeting is Tuesday 26th November at 2100 UTC.  If that’s possible, please let me know and we’ll put it on the agenda.

Many thanks,
Stig

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-November/010761.html <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-November/010761.html>