[nova][cinder][ops] question/confirmation of legacy vol attachment migration

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:42:44 UTC 2019

On 10/17/2019 5:24 AM, Gorka Eguileor wrote:
> I stand by my initial recommendation, being able to update the existing
> attachment to add the connection information from Nova.

OK, thanks for the input and thoughtfulness on this. I've abandoned my
change since I'm not going to be pushing this boulder anymore but left
notes in the change in case someone else wants to pick it up some day.

Note to nova cores: this means we'll have legacy volume attachment
compat code around forever.

Matt