[meta-sig][multi-arch] propose forming a Multi-arch SIG

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Thu Nov 21 16:31:41 UTC 2019

W dniu 20.11.2019 o 11:03, Rico Lin pisze:
> If you're also interested in that group, please reply to this email,
> introduce yourself and tell us what you would like the group scope and
> objectives to be, and what you can contribute to the group.

I work on OpenStack for a while as Red Hat assignee to Linaro.

Most of time I spent in Kolla projects (core dev for over years). Had
fingers in DIB, Loci, Nova and some drive-by patching in other projects.

I work on AArch64 (arm64) since 2012. Added AArch64 and Power (ppc64le)
support into Kolla and maintain AArch64 support. 1-2 times per year I
also check how we are on Power.

Most of my work is around building stuff.