[meta-sig][multi-arch] propose forming a Multi-arch SIG

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Nov 21 00:15:09 UTC 2019

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 06:03:03PM +0800, Rico Lin wrote:
> If you're also interested in that group, please reply to this email,
> introduce yourself and tell us what you would like the group scope and
> objectives to be, and what you can contribute to the group.

I have worked with some upstream people such as hrw to get
diskimage-builder working with EFI and ARM64, and setup the infra to
build ARM64 nodes on Linaro's donated resources.  Although infra is
all an open book in terms of configuration, etc. and anyone can
contribute, I'll be happy to help with issues or mentor anyone on
using the gate resources we have available.

Cheers,

-i