[tc][stable] Changing stable branch policy

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Nov 20 14:46:32 UTC 2019

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 9:43 AM Abhishek Kekane <akekane at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
> For your kind information, I never asked to be to the core of stable-maintainer. Someone has recommended my name for it. So if you find it hard ir against the stable core policy, kindly remove me from this list. I will earn it with my efforts.

Just for context, I don't think Matt was actually targeting you, it's
actually something that has been raised a few times in the past with
many other projects (i.e. Trove is one another recent memory).  I'm
happy to see you on the stable team for Glance. . :)

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost
D. 514-316-8872
E. mnaser at vexxhost.com