[glance] glance_store tests failed

Naohiro Sameshima(鮫島 直洋)(Group) naohiro.sameshima at global.ntt
Wed Nov 20 08:45:43 UTC 2019

Hi Abhishek and Brian,

Thank you for the reply.

I use Python3.7.4 with pyenv in macOS Mojave 10.14.6.

Curiously, when I run tests in docker container (image: Python3.7.4), all tests passed.

I think something is wrong with my environment, so I'll look into the cause of failure.

Thanks.

Naohiro Sameshima

https://hello.global.ntt/en-us/email-disclaimer