AW: [gnocchi][telemetry][ceilometer][cloudkitty] Gnocchi unmaintained

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 19 21:12:49 UTC 2019

On 2019-11-20 09:55:22 +1300 (+1300), Lingxian Kong wrote:
[...]
> I don't think the license change will affect the cloud that only uses
> MongoDB as internal service backend storage unless I'm missing
> something.

This is a field of endeavor distinction which may be tough for some
folks to explain to their corporate legal departments, which is why
OpenStack has focused on dependencies which are licensed Apache v2
or some compatible subset of terms (like 3-clause BSD, MIT/Expat or
ISC).
--
Jeremy Stanley