[cinder] virtual PTG datetime selection poll

Brian Rosmaita rosmaita.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:42:25 UTC 2019

At the Shanghai PTG last week, the Cinder team decided to hold a Virtual
PTG the last week of November.

The format will be 2 two-hour sessions, ideally held on consecutive days.

Since most people have the 16:00 UTC Cinder meeting already on their
calendars, I suggest that we skip the meeting on 27 November and instead
use that time for Virtual PTG.

So, basically, I'd like to meet: Wednesday for sure, and either Tuesday
or Thursday (with Monday or Friday as possibilities if Tuesday or
Thursday are impossible for too many people).

Let me know what your preferences are on this poll:

https://forms.gle/rKDJpSZvAxbnBESp7

The poll closes at 23:39 on *Tuesday* 19 November 2019.

thanks,
brian