[ptg][nova][keystone] x-p meeting minutes

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Tue Nov 12 14:13:51 UTC 2019

We only discussed about the large effort needed for the new policies.
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/ussuri/approved/policy-defaults-refresh.html
https://review.opendev.org/#/q/topic:bp/policy-defaults-refresh+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

We asked the Keystone team to review the first changes in the series as
it's very helpful.
We had concerns about completion over the Ussuri cycle since the series can
be very large and we want to avoid deprecation messages for some APIs if
not all the Nova APIs are touched yet.

The agreement was to hold a procedural -2 on the API changes and start
reviewing (for both Keystone and Nova folks) until all the changes are
there.
Maybe a runway could help once all the API changes are uploaded.

-S