[infra] Etherpad problem

Slawek Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Sat Nov 9 02:16:07 UTC 2019

Hi,

Just at the end of the ptg sessions, neutron etherpad was got broken somehow.
Now when I try to open [1] I see only something like:

An error occurred
The error was reported with the following id: 'igzOahZ6ruH0eSUAWKaj'

Please press and hold Ctrl and press F5 to reload this page, if the problem
persists please send this error message to your webmaster:
'ErrorId: igzOahZ6ruH0eSUAWKaj
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.14; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/70.0
TypeError: r.dropdowns is undefined in
https://etherpad.openstack.org/javascripts/lib/ep_etherpad-lite/static/js/pad.js?callback=require.define
at line 18'

We can open one of the previous versions which is available at [2] but I don't
know how we can fix original etherpad or restore version from [2] to be original
etherpad and make it working again.
Can someone from infra team check that for us maybe?
Thx in advance for any help.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Shanghai-Neutron-Planning/timeslider#16117

--