[kolla][ptg] Kolla Ussuri PVPTG (Partially Virtual PTG)

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Fri Nov 8 18:20:02 UTC 2019

Thank you to everyone who joined in the discussion over the last two
days in the Kolla PTG. It is nice to put a face/voice to some IRC
nicks :) We covered a lot of topics, and I think we made some good
progress on many of them.

At the end of today's session, we listed all of the potential work for
the Ussuri cycle in an Etherpad [1] and voted for which items we think
should be prioritised in the Ussuri cycle. I would like to invite
anyone in the Kolla community who has not yet voted to do so, even if
you did not attend the PTG sessions. Input from the community is very
valuable, and will help to guide our efforts as maintainers. The
voting process is described at the top of the pad.

For anyone who would like to see the notes from the discussions, they
are at [2]. Please get in touch via IRC if you have any questions.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-ussuri-priorities
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kolla-ussuri-ptg

Cheers,
Mark