Installation DOC for Three node

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:23:32 UTC 2019

On 11/5/2019 6:41 AM, Umesh Mishra wrote:
> We are trying to create the Machin but we unable to create could you
> please help or share me your skype id or contact number so that we can
> solve our issue.

This is not really an appropriate request for this mailing list. It's OK
to ask for help and support for specific issues in this mailing list but
there is a chance that if the issue you're reporting is too generic you
might not get a reply, which is the case here.

You're looking for docs on how to install openstack. Sean provided links
to the project install guides and deployment tools to automate that if
you don't want to do it manually.

If you have specific issues going through the install guides manually or
using one of the deployment tools, then post the specific issues and
someone may be able to help. Requesting contact information from a
community member to help you directly isn't appropriate.

If setting everything up yourself is untenable, then I recommend getting
in touch with a vendor:

https://www.openstack.org/marketplace/

Matt