[ptg][storlets] Shanghi PTG plan for Storlets

Kota Tsuyuzaki kota.tsuyuzaki.pc at hco.ntt.co.jp
Fri Nov 1 10:18:52 UTC 2019

Hello guys,

The Shanghai PTG will happen soon! The Storlets core team prepared the etherpad for Shanghi PTG here,
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/storlets-ptg-shanghai
Please feel free to add any topics you want to discuss there. Note that, Storlets reserved the room for 1.5 days but we'll use the
latter half day actually because of the other schedules of core team members.

If anyone want to catch me in other time, please let me know via E-mail, or something (I'm not sure IRC and any other tools would
work in Shanghi PTG network, though)

露崎 浩太 (Kota Tsuyuzaki)
kota.tsuyuzaki.pc at hco.ntt.co.jp
NTTソフトウェアイノベーションセンタ