[neutron] [OVN] ML2+OVS+DVR convergence with OVN spec

Ryan Tidwell rtidwell at suse.com
Fri May 31 19:56:07 UTC 2019

Brian,

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated. Feel free to add to the spec,
the current patch set is purposefully very raw. I'm hoping this can be a
collaborative effort. I do expect to find specific things to drill into
that will warrant more specs/RFE's, but I view the exercise of filling
out this umbrella spec as a sort of "discovery" phase that will help us
find those things.

-Ryan