[docs][kolla] Project deploy guide

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Fri May 31 18:28:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

It was recently noticed that the kolla project deploy guide [1] was
out of sync with the kolla-ansible docs [2]. This turned out to be
because we broke the deploy-guide build. We're working on fixing this.

This made me question why we have a separate deploy guide, which
duplicates some but not all of the kolla-ansible docs. Tripleo links
to their own install guide. Is there any reason why we (kolla) should
not do the same? Honestly, I was not even aware of the deploy guide
before this episode, perhaps I have missed the history behind it.

Cheers,
Mark

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/project-deploy-guide/kolla-ansible/stein/
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/kolla-ansible/stein/user/quickstart.html