Integration of osprofiler in rally results page

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Fri May 31 13:39:22 UTC 2019

On 5/31/2019 5:35 AM, Slawomir Kaplonski wrote:
> Recently thx to Andrey Kurilin and Ilya Shakhat we integrated in neutron-rally-task job results from osprofiler that profiler results are available in “Scenario data” tab for every iteration of every scenario. Example of how it looks is available at [1]. Patch with changes required to enable it in rally job is in [2]. It doesn’t require many changes and job isn’t run much longer so maybe it will be useful for other projects also:)
>
> [1]http://logs.openstack.org/50/615350/44/check/neutron-rally-task/e453164/results/report.html.gz#/NeutronNetworks.create_and_list_routers/output
> [2]https://review.opendev.org/#/c/615350/

Thanks for sharing this, it's pretty cool. Nova doesn't run any rally
jobs but I'd be interested in adding a rally job to nova's experimental
queue if we had something like this because there are times when working
on a change which might have performance impacts (either positive or
negative) and it would be nice to be able to see this kind of data.

Matt