[tc][ops] reviving osops- repos

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Fri May 31 12:51:18 UTC 2019

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 8:35 AM Jonathan D. Proulx <jon at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 07:50:45AM -0400, Doug Hellmann wrote:
>
> :My vote is a hard "no" on an openstack-operators/ namespace because I'm
> :tired of perpetuating the idea that "operators" cannot (or should not)
> :be "contributors" to openstack/. They *must* be contributors, because
> :that's the only way open source works over the log term.
>
> what Doug said!
>
> The most important and perhaps most difficult thing in OpenSource is
> the bravery to be bad in public. This is why the worst thing in
> OpenSource is shaming people for being bad in public.

That sounds fair.  It seems there is significant thoughts from within
the community
that this should continue to live under the openstack/ namespace.

How do we make this happen then?  I'm struggling to find the correct platform to
put this under in order to make this live under openstack/

--
Mohammed Naser — vexxhost
D. 514-316-8872
E. mnaser at vexxhost.com