OPENSTACK-HELM : INGRESS CONTROLLER PODS STUCK IN PENDING

Robson Ramos Barreto robson.rbarreto at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:34:18 UTC 2019

Hi,

I'm trying with helm too and I have these node labels:

kubectl label nodes --all openstack-control-plane=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all openstack-compute-node=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all openvswitch=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all linuxbridge=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all ceph-mon=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all ceph-osd=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all ceph-mds=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all ceph-rgw=enabled
kubectl label nodes --all ceph-mgr=enabled

>From kubectl describe pod you are able to see the needed node selector

Regards