[manila] Weekly Meeting on May 30th canceled

Goutham Pacha Ravi gouthampravi at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:51:26 UTC 2019

Hello Zorillas,

We have no items on the agenda for the weekly meeting tomorrow (30th
May 2019) [1] and several of the folks on the team are either out of
office or traveling. So, I'd like to cancel this week's meeting.

Next week (6th June 2019), we'd welcome back folks that attended
Cephalocon, KubeCon+CloudNativeCon and OpenStack Days @ CERN and have
them share their updates. I'm also looking forward to officially
introducing our Outreachy intern and have the awesome Outreachy
mentors join us in that meeting.

If you have any questions or concerns, please post them here, or on
freenode's #openstack-manila.

Thanks,
Goutham

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Manila/Meetings