[cinder] ceph multiattach details?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:07:26 UTC 2019

Last time I checked OpenStack Ansible, Manila wasn't there... I believe
that they added support for it in Stein but, I'm not sure if it supports
CephFS backend (and the required Ceph Metadata Containers, since CephFS
needs if, I believe).

I'll definitely give it a try!

Initially, I was planning to multi-attach an RDB block device against 2 or
more Instances and run OCFS2 on top of it but, Manila with CephFS looks way
simpler.

Cheers!
Thiago