[neutron] [OVN] ML2+OVS+DVR convergence with OVN spec

Ryan Tidwell rtidwell at suse.com
Tue May 28 15:35:07 UTC 2019

Hello neutrinos,

As discussed recently at the Denver PTG [1] and in the neutron drivers
meeting last Friday May 24th [2], I have started on a spec for ML2+OVS
and OVN convergence [3]. It is in very rough shape at the moment, but I
have pushed a rough outline so this can be developed as collaboratively
as possible starting now. I personally don't have all the information to
fill out the spec right at the moment but I'm sure it can be found
across the community of folks working on neutron and OVN, so please feel
free to comment and add relevant information to the spec.

-Ryan Tidwell

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/006408.html

[2]