[sigs][publiccloud][publiccloud-wg][publiccloud-sig][billing] Meeting tomorrow continues discussions billing initiative

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Mon May 27 20:23:07 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for a good meeting last Thursday! As decided during last meeting,
we will try to keep up the pace here and have meeting every week before
summer vacations. Tomorrow at 1400 UTC in IRC #openstack-publiccloud we
will continue where we left last week.

Please read the meeting logs from last meeting [0] and the etherpad
regarding this topic and initiative [1].

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Cheers,
Tobias

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/publiccloud_wg/2019/publiccloud_wg.2019-05-23-14.00.log.html

[1]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/publiccloud-sig-billing-implementation-proposal

--
Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED