[dev][keystone] M-1 check-in and retrospective meeting

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Sat May 25 13:47:54 UTC 2019

Hi team,

During the PTG, we agreed to have milestone-ly check-ins in order to try to keep momentum going throughout the cycle. Milestone 1 is already nearly upon us, so it's time to schedule this meeting. I'd like to schedule a two-hour video call during which we'll conduct a brief retrospective of the cycle so far, review our past action items, and refine and reevaluate our plans for the rest of the cycle.

I've created a doodle poll[1] to schedule the session for either the week of M-1[2] or the following week.

If you have questions, concerns, or thoughts about this meeting, let's discuss it in this thread (or you can message me privately).

Colleen

[1] https://doodle.com/poll/hyibxqp9h8sgz56p
[2] https://releases.openstack.org/train/schedule.html