[tripleo][kolla][osa][nova][deployment] Removing nova-consoleauth

Stephen Finucane sfinucan at redhat.com
Fri May 24 15:09:25 UTC 2019

Thanks for the replies, all. Looks like we're in pretty good shape to
proceed with the removal this cycle.
I've since drafted patches to deprecate the service in RDO/OSP too [1].
Other distros should probably do the same at some point in the next few
weeks.
Stephen
[1] https://review.rdoproject.org/r/20922