[all][qinling] Please check your README files

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin.juszkiewicz at linaro.org
Fri May 24 08:20:58 UTC 2019

W dniu 23.05.2019 o 15:50, Ben Nemec pisze:

> Hmm, is this because of https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbr/+bug/1704472 ?
>
> If so, we should just fix it in pbr. I have a patch up to do that
> (https://review.opendev.org/#/c/564874) but I haven't gotten around to
> writing tests for it. I'll try to get that done shortly.

I provided better description example for that patch. Based on changes
done in some projects.

u'UTF-8 description can contain misc Unicode “quotes”, ’apostrophes’,
multiple dots like “…“, misc dashes like “–“ for example. Some projects
also use IPA to show pronounciation of their name so chars like ”ʃŋ” can
happen.'