[self-healing] [autohealing] Demo of Application Autohealing in OpenStack (Heat + Octavia + Aodh)

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu May 23 21:42:00 UTC 2019

Lingxian Kong <anlin.kong at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 4:11 PM Lingxian Kong <anlin.kong at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Please see the demo here: https://youtu.be/dXsGnbr7DfM
>
>Recommend to watch in a 1080p video quality.

This is great - thanks a lot for sharing this!  It's exactly the kind
of cross-project integration which the self-healing SIG wants to make
more easy for operators to implement.

Would you be willing to submit some documentation to the SIG[0]
explaining the use case and how to set it up?  We have a short
guide on how to contribute new use cases[1] but if you need any
help with this I would be very happy to assist!

[0] https://docs.openstack.org/self-healing-sig/latest/
[1] https://docs.openstack.org/self-healing-sig/latest/meta/CONTRIBUTING.html#use-cases

Please also feel free to join us in the #openstack-self-healing
IRC channel.

Thanks,
Adam