[vitrage][ptl][tc] stepping down as Vitrage PTL

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu May 23 21:32:20 UTC 2019

Thank you Ifat for all your great work!  If we had not had a great
conversation in the sun during OpenStack Day Israel in June 2017, the
idea for creating the Self-healing SIG would never have been born!
So I would like to say an extra special thanks for this.

It has been a pleasure working with you ever since then.  Of course I
am sad to see you go, but I'm sure the new role will be an exciting
new opportunity for you, and that you leave us in very safe hands with
Eyal.

All the best, and stay in touch!

Adam :-)