Fwd: Summit video website shenanigans

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Thu May 23 16:49:59 UTC 2019

Hey Matt,

I responded to the cut-off video via speaker support.  We had 8 videos
that were truncated, but most were only by a few seconds.  Yours was the
unfortunate 15 minute chop and I'm afraid that one is irretrievable.
Look over the option I sent in speaker support ticket and let me know if
that's something you're interested in.

Re:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/denver-2019/summit-schedule/events/23234/openstack-troubleshooting-field-survival-guide

This one appears to be blocked as a duplicate video by YouTube.  I'm
trying to sort this out as we speak.  I'll update this thread as soon as
I have an answer.

If anyone else out there notices any other shenanigans, please don't
hesitate to respond to this thread or directly via
speakersupport at openstack.org where we have our devs and Foundation
support staff all looking out.

Cheers,
Jimmy