[all][docs] season of docs

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Thu May 23 15:33:37 UTC 2019

> Just to close this off, we never got to finish the application for
> this. It was quite involved, as promised, and Summit/PTG work took
> priority.
> Hopefully we'll be able to try again next year. Thanks to all who
> provided suggestions for things to work on.

I assume this doesn't stop us from making docs a focus this release, and
from leaning on guidelines like:

> I can only really speak for nova and oslo. For nova, I'd like to see
> us better align with the documentation style used in Django, which is
> described in the below article:
>
> https://jacobian.org/2009/nov/10/what-to-write/

As you know (but for others' awareness) Nova has a cycle theme for this
[1]. Just need some bodies to throw at it...

efried

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/657171/2/priorities/train-priorities.rst@37