[blazar] Limits to reservation usage

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Thu May 23 13:39:23 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thanks for nice feedback from first US timezome meeting.

IMO, it's good to introduce limits or quota for Blazar's top level
resources, Leases, Hosts, FloatingIP, and etc. It makes possible to
handle any type of resource_type in reservations.

The additional limitation for length of reservations the Chameleon cloud
does looks good to me as an additional quota mechanism.

best regards,
Masahito