[dev][all] note to non-core reviewers in all projects

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 22 19:14:01 UTC 2019

On 2019-05-22 11:01:08 +0200 (+0200), Bogdan Dobrelya wrote:
> On 21.05.2019 18:37, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> > this change makes
> > sense to me, is a good idea for the project, and I don't see any
> > obvious flaws in it.
>
> Would be nice to have this as a default message proposed by gerrit for +1
> action. So there never be emptiness and everyone gets happy, by default!

The [label "Code-Review"] section of the All-Projects ACL for our
Gerrit deployment[*] defines a +1 as indicating "Looks good to me,
but someone else must approve." This doesn't get included directly
into comment text of course but is shown as a tooltip in the vote
selection modal of the WebUI. I'm not sure if that actually needs to
be changed, but it *is* configurable if this is something we truly
desire.

[*] https://docs.openstack.org/infra/system-config/gerrit.html#access-controls
--
Jeremy Stanley