[ironic] IRC meeting timing

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:43:18 UTC 2019

>From experience and as the chair, I'd kind of like to avoid jumping
between two different meeting times unless they are times that would
be reasonably possible for me to make. That being said, I wonder if it
is really the only way forward given existing time zone separations.

I think the best thing we can do is actually poll the community using
a doodle poll with 1 hour blocks over the course of say, two days in
UTC. This would allow people to populate and represent possible times
and from there if we have two peak areas of availability we might want
to consider it.

Jacob, would you be willing to create a doodle poll in the UTC time
zone with ?48 (eek) options? over the course of two days and share
that link on the mailing list and we can bring it up in the next
weekly meeting?

-Julia