[dev][all] note to non-core reviewers in all projects

Abhishek Kekane akekane at redhat.com
Tue May 21 16:03:59 UTC 2019

IMO, if you put +1 to a patch you should put some comments like, verified
code as per standards, tested the functionality by applying patch in local
environment, works but refactoring is possible.

The reason behind adding such comments is that it will help to built trust
between core and non-core reviewers. This will also help the non-cores to
speedup their way to become cores.

Thanks,

Abhishek