[dev][all] note to non-core reviewers in all projects

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Tue May 21 14:45:29 UTC 2019

The +1 means in a general sense "I agree with the fix/feature conveyed at
the code and don't see anything that oppose to it being merged". So, I
don't
think that all the times there will be an explanation for the agreement. You
don't need to rely on +1s, but you can you them as a 'heat' factor that will
show you how many people care about it and in a way or another have
reviewed, may be not a thoroughly review, but what they could contribute.

This seems totally harmless and having one more nitpick rule would just
make new contributor's life harder.