[openstack-ansible][monasca][zaqar][watcher][searchlight] Retirement of unused OpenStack Ansible roles

Guilherme Steinmüller gsteinmuller at vexxhost.com
Mon May 20 14:54:39 UTC 2019

Hello all.

So, we already have some retired roles. For now, to merge the last patch (
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/650422/ ) we need to finish the retirement
of os_monasca-* roles ( https://review.opendev.org/#/c/653630/ ,
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/653631/ ).

I am going to proceed with these 2 monasca roles. I think if anyone wants
in the future to maintain those, the retirement could be reverted.

Best regards
Guilherme