[OSC][PTG] Summary: many things to do!

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:42:50 UTC 2019

On 5/16/2019 1:48 AM, Artem Goncharov wrote:
>     Artom signed up for this but I don't see patches yet.
>
> Here you are: <snip>
>
> Since I am not a full-time contributor it takes a bit more time,
> otherwise I would have created patches for migration of all osc services
> to sdk already ;-)

I'm hoping there wasn't a misunderstanding with my comment. I literally
meant "Artom" and not a typo for "Artem", because I'm talking about
Artom Lifshitz specifically signing up [1] for the boot-from-volume
stuff I mentioned.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-discuss/2019-May/005793.html

Matt