[User-committee] OpenStack User Survey 2019

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu May 16 15:36:38 UTC 2019

Hi Duc,

Thanks for sharing this. To date, we have limited adding questions to OpenStack project teams, UC, and TC. If we were going to open it up to Working Groups and SIGs, then we would need to open it up to all of the groups. We have not done this in the past, as we were trying to avoid making the survey too long and complex.

We could evaluate this for the next version of the User Survey that will open in August and communicate with all working groups and SIGs, but we don’t have enough time to open that process for the current version. I am happy to join the next auto-scaling SIG meeting to help identify a way to collect this feedback in the meantime if your team would like.

Cheers,
Allison