[Tacker][dev] Scaling and auto-healing functions for VNFFG

Dharmendra Kushwaha dharmendra.kushwaha at india.nec.com
Thu May 16 06:39:11 UTC 2019

Dear Lee,

Thanks for heading-up for these topics.
Implementation got started earlier for these spacs(as in [1], [2]), but Currently no progress on that.
That will be great if your team work on these features. Please feel free to lead this activity.

[1]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/484088/
[2]: https://review.opendev.org/#/c/495748/

Thanks & Regards
Dharmendra Kushwaha