[magnum] Magnum support Fedora coreOS plan

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Thu May 16 02:47:43 UTC 2019

Hi XingDong,

We do have plan/goal to transit to Fedora CoreOS, but we don't have
resource in community at this moment.  So if you're interested in this
area, you can jump in #openstack-containers and we can discuss more
details. Thanks.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington